Home » News » Tadesse Abraham and Oqubit Berhane win Silver/ Bronze in Tour du Greifensee race
Tadesse Abraham and Oqubit Berhane win Silver/ Bronze in Tour du Greifensee race
USTER – the Tour du Greifensee Uster valid for PostCup and the Swiss championships semi-marathon, has set the red cross Sabine Fischer, who defeated a second Kenyan Nancy Koech. This is the first athlete since 1996 Swiss capable of winning the half marathon in Zurich.
In the men took the top step of the podium kenioto Jakob Kendagor who finished the race in 1h01'14, in front of two representatives of Eritrea Berhane Tadesse Abraham and Oqupit.
Final Standings Men
1. Jacob Kendagor (Ken) 1h01'14. 2. Tadesse Abraham (Ery / LC Uster) 1h03'41. 3. Oqubit Berhane (Ery) 1h04'24. 4. Tolossa Chengere (Eth / Epalinges) 1h05'48. 5. Alemayehu Wodajo (Eth) 1h06'15. then : 10. (CS et 1er Post-Cup) Michael Ott (TV Unterstrass Zurich) 1h'07'02. 13. (2. CS) Jérôme Schaffner (FSG Bassecourt) 1h07'47. 15. (3. CS) Patrick Wieser (Run Fit Thurgovie) 1h08'09. 17. Stéphane Joly (Stade Genève) 1h08'35.20. Adrian Lehmann (LV Langenthal) 1h09'12. 21. Christophe Stauffer (CEP Cortaillod) 1h09'22.
Software Translation from Italian
State of Eritrea ሃገረ ኤርትራ Hagere Ertra دولة إرتريا
Anthem: Ertra, Ertra, Ertra Eritrea, Eritrea, Eritrea
Capital (and largest city) Asmara
15°20′N 38°55′E / 15.333°N 38.917°E / 15.333; 38.917
Official language(s) Tigrinya, Arabic, English Other languages Tigre, Saho, Bilen, Afar, Kunama, Nara, Hedareb,.
Ethnic groups 60% Tigrinya, 30% Tigre, 4% Afar, 3% Saho, 3% Kunama
Demonym Eritrean Government Provisional government
- President Isaias Afewerki
- From Italy November 1941
- From United Kingdom under UN Mandate 1951
- from Ethiopia de facto 24 May 1991
- From Ethiopia de jure 24 May 1993
- Total 117,600 km2 (100th)
45,405 sq mi - Water (%) 0.14%
- 2009 estimate 5,224,000 (109th)
- 2008 census 5,291,370
- Density 43.1/km2 (165th)
GDP (PPP) 2010 estimate
- Total $3.625 billion
- Per capita $681
GDP (nominal) 2010 estimate
- Total $2.117 billion
- Per capita $397
HDI (2007) steady 0.472 (low) (165th)
Currency Nakfa (ERN)
Time zone EAT (UTC+3)
- Summer (DST) not observed (UTC+3)
Drives on the right
ISO 3166 code ER
Internet TLD .er
Calling code 291
1 ,. National TV: Eritrea Television (ERI-TV)
Eritrea (play /ˌɛrɨˈtreɪ.ə/ or /ˌɛrɨˈtriːə/; Ge'ez: ኤርትራ ʾErtrā, Arabic: إرتريا Iritrīyā), officially the State of Eritrea, is a country in the Horn of Africa. The capital is Asmara. It is bordered by Sudan in the west, Ethiopia in the south, and Djibouti in the southeast. The northeast and east of the country has an extensive coastline on the Red Sea, directly across from Saudi Arabia and Yemen. The Dahlak Archipelago and several of the Hanish Islands are part of Eritrea. Eritrea's size is approximately 117,600 km2 (45,406 sq mi) with an estimated population of 6 million...