Home » Anbelbli » VIDEO: Eritrea Movie ANBELBLI (Part 1)

VIDEO: Eritrea Movie ANBELBLI (Part 1)

Eritrea: An ERI-TV Featured Movie "ANBELBLI"

11 Comments

1. michel meb(adi-keih) says:

Hi all Eritreans,i`m very Proud of Eritreans and EPLF.It`s a really movie of the struggle that happen last two decades for the Eritrean liberation.Please buy it and keep it,for the next generation,and even that defend our soverginity on Badme.Long life for Eritreans ,Enternal life for our martyrs

2. Samuel.Swizerland says:

oooowwww SUPER!!!!!!!
    GO AHEAD NEXT POST PLs.

3. Frezgi Geneva says:

go ahead don’t let him go adhanom !!!!!!

4. Ermias says:

Selamat EastAfro, I have watched the first part may four times so far. Please post the rest and I assure you people will watch all the parts over and over and over again. I know I will watch the movie many times. This is one of the best films I have watched in my life, and I am 32 years old. It is well done, you forget you are watching a film.

5. alsadeg says:

really unbelbila reflects the real eritrean nationalism and honesty and their one aimed work for their most expensive country .really the peope my beloved country are trying their best to reflect their strong patriotisim through many kinds of inter media ………… my thank for those people has no end and I hope for them a successful work……….. finally I hope a bright future for all of my brothers in eritrea.god byeeeeeeee.

6. mical says:

wow cool
    i from canada

7. Nadi says:

jeg elsker mit land men jeg for ikke lov til å se på familen min

8. Anonymous says:

hiiiiiii eritreas good movies i  loves eritrean movies

9. Anonymous says:

bsweAt kesinna!! bihlwat gin masinna………..

10. Anonymous says:

Yoo nice movie hommie

Home | EriTV LIVE | News | Movie | CHAT | Music 1 | Comedy | Audio | Social Networking | Travel | Sports | A&E | Amharic Music | Amharic News | Amharic News 2 | Shingrwa | EEBC | Development | EDF | Hizbawi Mekete | PIA | PIA 2 | May 24th Fest | Education | Healthcare | Artist Interview | Somalia